Krafty Fuckin Cunts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Make Your Welcomed Donations Here

Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wow, it's still (somewhat) active

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vodstock

Vodstock

Wow, it's still (somewhat) active Empty
PostSubject: Wow, it's still (somewhat) active   Wow, it's still (somewhat) active EmptySun May 04, 2014 8:04 am

Ok, so I was surprised to see some of you guys still posting after I made that thread, (I was expecting to wait months or even a year for a reply) so I was wondering if you all wanted to make a new group somewhere, like skype or steam or something as a kfc reboot. I think it would be cool to get as many as we can from the old crew and get back together. If even for 1 game of bolts or whatever. KFC 2.0 anyone?
Back to top Go down
SammiRoxz

SammiRoxz

PostSubject: Re: Wow, it's still (somewhat) active   Wow, it's still (somewhat) active EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:08 am

i use skype more hten anything Razz when i have time between gabe and housework lol Smile I have COD Ghost BO2 and TitanFall Smile
Back to top Go down
R3-Active

PostSubject: Re: Wow, it's still (somewhat) active   Wow, it's still (somewhat) active EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 pm

I'm suprised the site is still active!.....

I guess though if we just start out small.. we will eventually get a lot of the old back!

at least there is something to hope for then!  :D 
Back to top Go down
[KFC]Sad_But_True

PostSubject: Re: Wow, it's still (somewhat) active   Wow, it's still (somewhat) active EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:22 pm

ello bitchezzz... im in for a sequel of kfc... but i guess the "main characters" are too busy... but we won´t give up hoping ...right Wink  all the best to all of you out there where ever u are....IT'S NOT FUCKIN POSSIBLE cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

Wow, it's still (somewhat) active
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Krafty Fuckin Cunts :: General Comments/Talk :: General Topics-
Jump to: