Krafty Fuckin Cunts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Please Make Your Welcomed Donations Here

Free image hosting powered by PostImage.org

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CoD Series Global fight WE

Go down 
+3
{KFC} RedneckNL
[KFC]whiteshadow_
D3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D3

D3

CoD Series Global fight WE Empty
PostSubject: CoD Series Global fight WE   CoD Series Global fight WE EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:27 am

Hey Brothers n Sisters afro

its me D3Z4D0R

I would like to show u this

CoD Series Global fight WE Fw20107KLI0

its global fight WE mean there will be very much different clans, all cod's will be played Twisted Evil

To make an anounce, our admin need to register there and to apply in the right time that our clan will be play there.
Then we'll get TS number n password on WE start we join TS n create our Clan channel, then we'll w8 some ppl will come n challenge us to war in different gametypes, we can choose if we'r agree to play or not, some clans play only softcore 4 example....
pirat
I've heard that best players would win prices but dunno exaktly how, when or which??

But im sure it will hell of F.U.N. Twisted Evil

So what u say guys cheers
Back to top Go down
[KFC]whiteshadow_

[KFC]whiteshadow_

PostSubject: Re: CoD Series Global fight WE   CoD Series Global fight WE EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Cool post.

Sounds interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
{KFC} RedneckNL

{KFC} RedneckNL

PostSubject: Found a linkie with it   CoD Series Global fight WE EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Found a link for the one that has interest in it....but its in some kind of strange tongue.wirclich scheiz.. scratch

http://www.hardware-mods.com/index.php?site=static&staticID=9
Back to top Go down
D3

D3

PostSubject: Re: CoD Series Global fight WE   CoD Series Global fight WE EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Doesnt madder Redneck^^

I speak this terrible language and have anounced our Clan there, i will recieve mail with time point and further advices what 2 do, and TS 3 number, i wrote we will play with 10 ppl.

So guys u can lean back and enjoy the show^^

I will tell a wee k before when we need to be ready.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
[KFC]RoBb!E-g

[KFC]RoBb!E-g

PostSubject: Re: CoD Series Global fight WE   CoD Series Global fight WE EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 pm

2 b able 2 play against the best players in this competition sounds gd and ill b up for the challenge if u need another player Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[KFC]aseasyas
Admin
[KFC]aseasyas

PostSubject: Re: CoD Series Global fight WE   CoD Series Global fight WE EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:18 am

Sounds rli interesting it would nice to see Shocked who was out there compaired to our clan, I would be up for it, but if you have better players I don't mind stepping to the side and giving then the oppertunity.
Back to top Go down
http://kraftyfuckincunts.niceboard.biz
{KFC} RedneckNL

{KFC} RedneckNL

PostSubject: First row seet!!!!   CoD Series Global fight WE EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:12 am

Dont realy need to play here but im intresting in a nice seat on the first 5 rows beside the feeld cheers and i wanne T-shirt from the sponser Suspect ...is there a possibelity to arange that for me.. Twisted Evil ....and afcorse a massage from Veronica Zemanova after the game cheers its not mutch im asking ,is it?????? scratch
Back to top Go down
eXsownur

eXsownur

PostSubject: Re: CoD Series Global fight WE   CoD Series Global fight WE EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:28 am

rofl, but it sounds like a cool idea. its more fore the better players in the clan such as robbie and termineyter. Not for me lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kraftyfuckincunts.com
[KFC] Superior

[KFC] Superior

PostSubject: Re: CoD Series Global fight WE   CoD Series Global fight WE EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:52 am

D3 wrote:
Hey Brothers n Sisters afro

its me D3Z4D0R

I would like to show u this

CoD Series Global fight WE Fw20107KLI0

its global fight WE mean there will be very much different clans, all cod's will be played Twisted Evil

To make an anounce, our admin need to register there and to apply in the right time that our clan will be play there.
Then we'll get TS number n password on WE start we join TS n create our Clan channel, then we'll w8 some ppl will come n challenge us to war in different gametypes, we can choose if we'r agree to play or not, some clans play only softcore 4 example....
pirat
I've heard that best players would win prices but dunno exaktly how, when or which??

But im sure it will hell of F.U.N. Twisted Evil

So what u say guys cheers

Allright who is up for this clan battles please sign up here if you like to play:
Back to top Go down

CoD Series Global fight WE
Page 1 of 1